Contents: 1 Bergamot & Lavender Beard Wash - 100ml
Product is enriched with 100% Natural Essentials, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
The Spruce Shave Club Beard Wash is made using natural ingredients and is enriched with pure essential oils to give your beard the nourishment that it deserves. The Beard Wash helps cleanse the beard of all impurities and dirt while increasing the hair strength to prevent hair fall and help you maintain and thick and strong beard. The wash also contains beneficial extracts like Aloe Vera that reduce dandruff in the beard to give you a clean, stylish and elegant beard style.
- A Herbal Beard Wash that is enriched with 100% Pure Essential Oils and Aloe Vera to help keep you beard clean, strong and groomed.
- The Beard Wash helps remove impurities, dirt and beardruff to give your beard a better shine, shape and style
- The combined beneficial properties of the essential oils in the wash help nourish and strengthen the beard to prevent hair fall to make your beard stronger and denser
- Completely Cruelty Free and it contains no Sulphates or Parabens
- The Beard Wash contains lavender essential oil, black pepper essential oil, bergamot essential oil & patchouli essential oil that give it a light and refreshing scent to keep your beard feeling fresh at all times
Product smells goo, cleans good and foams well but results may take much more time. I used more than 20 days till the day but hadn't see any results.
Useful for patchy beard ,gives nourishment to your beard one word for this product like, hidden talent no one is here like me who had heard this product name before but the experience would surprise you guys ...
I think you should try this
First, I am sure the irony is not lost on the promoters to put up their photos here on Amazon for their Shave Club photos when neither of them sports any type of facial hair in the photos. It has nothing to do with the product, I just found it a tad funny.
The Beard wash itself is great. I can't figure out exactly which ingredient gives it that special feel, but whatever it is, they need to add it to all their hair products starting with a hair shampoo.
On a personal note, I did not even know I needed a shampoo for my beard till this product came along, and now I feel like I spent the last decade of my life living like an animal using regular shampoo to wash my beard! The horror!
Lastly, I can understand the minimalist packaging that they might be going for, but the bottle I got had leaked a bit, not so much that it was a major problem, but just enough to stain the printing both on the bottle as well as outer packaging.
Its good and gets the job done.